Otsego County Board of Elections


To register to vote, change your name, change your address, or change your party affiliation:

Voter Registration Application



Absentee Ballots

If you are unable to make it to the polls on election day (out of the county, temporary or permanent disability, etc.) you may apply for an Absentee Ballot:

Absentee Ballot Application

Special Ballot Application

Military and Overseas Voters, Click HERE

If you are non-military and only out of the county temporarily, use the regular Absentee Ballot Application above.

Please mail all applications to:

Otsego County Board of Elections
140 County Highway 33W, Suite 2
Cooperstown, NY 13326

More information on registration and voting

from the State Board of Elections