Otsego County Weights & Measures
  [ HOME ]  

If you have a complaint regarding a business in Otsego County please fill out a Complaint Form (available below) and either send it to our office via mail or by e-mailing a copy to Jody Taylor at taylorj@otsegocounty.com. If you need immediate assistance you may reach Jody @ (607) 287-5891.

The form is available in .pdf format and will require Adobe Reader to view.

To download a free version of Adobe Reader, please click here.